Klöckner & Co is one of the largest producer-independent distributors of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service center companies worldwide. Based on its distribution and service network of around 170 locations in 12 countries, the Group supplies more than 130,000 customers. As a pioneer of the digital transformation in the steel industry, Klöckner & Co’s target is to fully digitalize its supply and service chain and to support the launch of an independent open industry platform, which shall become the dominant vertical platform of the steel and metals industry. Currently Klöckner & Co has around 8,800 employees. The Group had sales of around € 5.7 billion in fiscal 2016.
At kloeckner.i we believe in challenging the status quo. We believe in thinking differently. The way we do it is by building products that are well designed, easy to use and user friendly.
We build these products for the steel industry using a mixture of agile methodologies and pragmatic user centric problem solving to ensure that our parent company Klöckner & Co is the most effective player on the market.
About the job
- Quality assurance for the applications of KCI
- Creation of test scenarios
- Further development of the internal QA process
- Work with the product owner team to identify test scenarios
- Development of automated tests and infrastructure
- You already gained experience in the area of software testing and quality assurance
- You have an academic degree in a technical or equivalent discipline
- You already gained experience in test automation (experience in Puppeteer and/or Selenium is a plus)
- You have hands-on experience in white- and black-box testing
- Know-How in performance and security testing as well as in Scrum is a plus
- You are a pedantic personality with high attention to detail
- You are able to communicate clearly and effectively in English
- A start-up culture with great team spirit, open communication and hands-on mentality
- A generous holiday entitlement of 30 days per year
- Attractive compensation models
- An honest feedback culture and transparent decision-making channels
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as drinks
- A central office location in Berlin (Mitte) with convenient public transport options
- Company events on a regular basis